BENNETT'S COURTESY BBQ
Bennett Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of the Cambridge-Kitchener-Waterloo community. One small way we help out is by providing our trailer BBQ for community events.
Our BBQ is in high demand during the Spring and Summer months and is available on a first come, first service basis. With this in mind, please be prompt with your pick up and drop off times.Call Krista at 1-833-576-0697 x 214 to book the BBQ, or email email@example.com
- BBQ has the following supplies: flipper, tongs, BBQ cleaner brush, degreaser for clean up when completed and paper towels.
- Only for use for charitable events at no charge.
- Pick up and drop off times given must be followed because the BBQ is very busy.
- For after hour and Sunday pick-up times, you must make arrangements with Krista Kruger ahead of time.
- Any damage to the BBQ is the responsibility of the client/organization using it. Bennett GM is not responsible for any losses of damages to the BBQ while it is in the possession of the client.
- You will require a vehicle with a trailer hitch and a 2" ball in order to tow the BBQ.
Before you leave with the BBQ check to ensure signal lights and brakes lights are working.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RETURN THE BBQ CLEAN AND
IN GOOD CONDITION FOR THE NEXT CLIENT.
Thank you to everyone who has provided pictures from your events for our BBQ page. We are always looking for new ones to share.