Your Safety Comes First!
At Bennett GM, we are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe and healthy at all times, and even more so today, as we face COVID-19 together. We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- Eliminating all physical contact including hand shaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- Providing hand sanitizer for customer use when possible
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff have all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people too and know that we are all fighting this together.
COVID-19 Information For Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus