YES, WE ARE OPEN
As a result of our close monitoring of the COVID-19 situation, it has come to our attention that there will continue to be customers that depend on the operation of their vehicle as an essential need during these times.
Our commitment is twofold, to keep our staff safe during these times, and also to ensure first responders and front line workers, those who need to travel to grocery stores, the pharmacy, care providers, and those who need to get to their workplaces, can turn to Bennett GM in the event of mechanical challenges.
As a result, Bennett’s Service Department will continue to operate as an Essential Service to address the maintenance and repair needs of those who must drive.
This is not business as usual. Our hours have changed, and we are open Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm. We will also be operating under very strict guidelines and with minimum staff to handle these tasks. We are attempting to help our community with these needs, while continuing to safe-guard our employees.
During this time, we are working by appointment only and suggest that you follow the process below to keep you and our employees safe.
Book your appointment one of the following ways:
- Call us at 519-621-1250
- Use the online Service Scheduler
- Use the chat feature on our website
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please make sure to let us know if you will require courtesy transportation when you are booking.
When you arrive for your booked appointment, we recommend you follow the steps below:
- Park your vehicle outside of our Service Drive-Thru and lock the door.
- Fill out an envelope provided at the Service Drop Box. Make sure to include your name, a number you can be contacted at, and an email address as we cannot complete any work on your vehicle until we have spoken with you. Please make sure you sign the envelope as well.
- Place your keys in the envelope and drop into the Service Drop Box.
- Your Service Advisor will call to confirm your appointment details and go over pricing.
- Once service has been completed on your vehicle, we recommend making payment over the phone by Visa or Mastercard, and we will help make the necessary arrangements for you to pick up your vehicle.
We really appreciate your understanding at this time. Our priority is to keep you and our employees safe.