Home of the Free Battery Test!!
YOUR CAR BATTERY
Do you depend on your car to get you to work on time? The battery in your car, SUV or truck is what powers every electrical component in a car. A dead car battery can make your morning drive to work very unpleasant. In order to make sure you aren’t waiting for a tow truck, you may want to think about the following questions.
- The average is 3 to 5 years.
- However, extreme cold and poor maintenance can shorten its life expectancy.
- When you turn the ignition key, the engine turns over slowly. This is more noticeable in cold temperatures.
- When you turn the ignition key, you hear a clicking noise and the car does not start.
- You notice that the vehicles headlights dim when your car is in idle and brighten when you rev the engine.
- Your vehicle stops and will not turn over, it make a clicking noise when you try to start your car and or your lights and radio do not work.
- Loose battery connection.
- A burnt fuse frequently caused by a poorly executed use of battery jumper cables.
- Replace the vehicles alternator.
- Replace the vehicles starter.
- Even if there is plenty of fuel in the tank, a failed fuel pump may prevent the fuel from a frozen fuel lines.