February 27, 2023
Bennett GM is looking for a temporary Service Cashier/Service Coordinator to join our amazing team! In this role you will hone your customer service and communication skills. This position is a great way to get into the Automotive industry.
You will cash out service customers, answer phone calls and emails from customers, and initiate calls to schedule and confirm appointments. In addition, duties include regular communication follow-ups to existing customers, as well as the management of specific communication campaigns.
- Cash out service department customers as they come in to pick up their vehicles and review the work that was done with them
- Communicate with customers by phone or email to provide information, promote business opportunities and/or to book and confirm appointments
- Respond to inbound/outbound emails, telephone calls and internet prospects from the service and parts department internet leads.
- Timely response to customer requests.
- Update records and enter customer information into data management system.
- Create and filter customer retention list and schedule service appointments.
- Follow up on all appointments, such as service reminders, recalls or missed appointments.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
- Can handle heavy phone contact (50-100+ calls per day);
- Ability to work multiple software applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Dealermine an asset
- Excellent customer service skills with positive and courteous telephone etiquette
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising on quality
- Extremely dependable and punctual
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with both co-workers and our customers
To apply email your resume to email@example.com